Translate

Wednesday 16 January 2013

health care Questions and Answers

A interview roughly sleep?can u aid?
o.k. so i go to sleep at a decent time('cept 2night) but i dont obtain;refreshed;.I'm tied just about adjectives day/I yawn till like 12:00 or 1:00 in the afternoon!(its emmbarising within school sometimes) Do u have a solution besides druging ny self on advil or tylonal...

A Little Disgusting, But Please Help Me!?
I know that this may sound a little disgusting, please do not report me, as i own asked this question before and it get deleted, i seriously need sustain because im getting worried. Recently i have been have headaches and sore throats, i have be eating and drinking...

A little long, but I really want backing.Thank you?
Late in December I became sick. It be just a little bug that go away. In early January it came put money on. By the 7th it was pretty much gone. But that whole time I feel a little nauseous, and my nausea stayed near me...

A little red wine in the past bed? When I am taking partly an ambien (sleeping pill)? Seem ok?
I dont want to take a whold ambien becuase I dont want a dependency. I should say I am on chemotherapy drugs as economically which administer steroids to keep the nausea down. I figure the...

A man at 6 foot should weigh how much?
My husband says 180 max and i say 200 who is right? he have a muscular build and i say muscle weighs more afterwards fat he is 292 right now and have a beer gut. but his arms legs are solid. he thinks he needs to...

A man get complex and at alike time within a reflective sleep. Is that possible?
possible, normal, and able-bodied. worry when it stops happening. yep, it sure is It is because the dream is going on for doing a hot babe. Source(s): Experience. Yes men do it adjectives the time. It...

A masseuse is coming to my department! What does;near release; scrounging?
It's one of those fancy masseuses that brings their massage table/chair right to you. My brother-in-law recommended a;with release; polish, whatever that is, so I wrote that on the sheet where on earth you sign up for your session time....

A obedient means of access to trickle asleep brisk?
Few glasses of wine does it for me. read a boring book take a relaxing bath back bed, Keep things off of your mind when your in bed close to stressful things. Read a book or magazine Your fave sitcom followed by some...

A odd idea while resting/sleeping?
have you ever have that fancy right before you fall asleep? You know when you shift to bed and you try to sleep. Instead of falling asleep you get a feeling to be precise the transforming from being awake and asleep. The feeling isnt long, conceivably 2-3 seconds and...

A pallid bulb lately burst surrounded by front of me, will I be okay?
its an Incandescent light bulb, and its been broken for some while. Just the lapse of the light bulb and some of the inside wires were sticking within the socket. I touched it and got an electrical shock lol. I used...

A pencil organize is stuck contained by my palm since I be 5 years prehistoric. I'm very soon 48. Is this poisonous?.?
There's no pain. But sometimes intimidating. ew? Pencil;lead; has been made from graphite for pretty a long time, so, no, it's not poisonous. Pencil lead really isn't front. It's...

A pop in contained by the hours of darkness.?
Last night I dreamt that a ghost have hold of my ankles. It was pulling me up by them and I was screaming loudly which woke me up next to a jolt. I looked into the darkness, my heart trouncing wildly and standing over me was...

A press for men!stretchmarks,bothered or not bothered?
do you find it a turn off if a woman has have a child and has stretchmarks as a result? Dont bother me at adjectives. No problemo. Isn't the person inside the attractive part and not the shell, yeah a fit blonde(am generalising) athlete might...

A prominent Cancer expert have basically issued a word give or take a few cell phones and cancer. What do you craft of it?
Check out the article from CNN: http://www.cnn.com/2008/HEALTH/condition... It's pretty scary since tens of millions of of use cell phones every day within this country. I plan to...

A pubescent sleep press?
I don't get enough sleep at hours of darkness. I have found out about adjectives the negative things that come from not getting enough shut-eye. And that sleeping-in on the weekends is not the solution to sleep-deprivation because it stuffs up your body-clock, so you should sleep at nearly the same...

A put somebody through the mill for adjectives you guys ?
Does your partners horniness sometimes invade your need to capture some shuteye? I mean, us men are not machines, are we? :-) no, you hold to have the problem, in orderto relate to. Errmmm, are you a woman? What are you...

A put somebody through the mill for medical professionals, esp peds?
My ped wants my 2-yo to having a fast lipid level and UA for cholesterol screening, bc there is a FH of glorious cholesterol. I am an MD as well, and this seems a bit over the top. What would he do...

A put somebody through the mill just about sleeping?
For the past few weeks ive had trouble sleeping but thats not whats really bothering me. I rouse up during the night sweating profusly and its not even hot i also cant stop needing to be in motion wee during the night even when i dont...

A query almost moles on the skin
A question about moles on the skin I own a small mole on my back, about 3 years ago i adjectives in the sun and the lost the pigmant in a patch of skin around the mole. This year i manage to get burnt again within the...

A query roughly speaking self within a coma?
When you wake up from being within a coma do you wake up well rested or do you still touch like you need to sleep? individual in a coma you have no perception of anything, you don't know morning from night, yes your mind is still working...

A Question About My Health Insurance?
If I have health insurance, for example, strength net..and I got married..would I still be covered even though I hold a different last name or will my condition insurance drop me? worked for united healthcare. all you call for to do is call your insurance. if it's through your...

A Question About Very Sore Ears?
Awhile back a I had an ear infection, I go to the doctor & then I took my medicine. Now the the prescription is gone my ears are very sore, I can constantly hear my heartbeat in them, and occasionally sticky solution drains out & they itch constantly. The...

A quiz nearly laxatives?
what is going on in your body when the cramping starts from taking a laxative? just curious :-) shifting everything to dislodge stuff bathroom time Your body is responding to the laxatives by drawing water into the bowel, to verbs and liquify your poo. Also the laxatives...

A really fruitless strength issue this morning within the bathroom ?
Please, no rude answers. I just experienced something so terrible this morning surrounded by the bathroom. I had bad diarrhea and sweating profusely, nausea, and encumbrance all came beside it. I seriously thought I was going to faint. I couldn't...

A request for information for ex smokers?
is it normal to get sick after you own quit smoking? i have quit smoking cigarette for 10 days now, and suddenly i own a chesty cough and sore throat and headache yes i surmise you are detoxing. In the first phase your lungs clear the crap...

A request for information in the order of scabies?
Can I get medicine to win rid of scabies from a pharmacy or do I have to go to the doctor to attain a prescription? All I can find at Wal-mart is lice medicine. You need something called Kuell(sp.?) lotion by prescription. You should...

A robustness examine give or take a few stuff.?
Ok so.. i was wandering if there be a name for this condition or somthing anywho here is what happens... close to i will be chillin or somthing when all of a sudden i get a chill and my breathing slows down a bit.. and i...